Here is my video on YouTube with my favourites products of the past month! I found it quite hard to make this selection because I have been loving many new things! I choosed mostly drugstore products that people can afford ! However, some of them are not availale everyhere, but you can order them online!
Here are the products I mentioned on the video:
– TWEEZERMAN Classic Lash Curler
The perfect lash Curler for any girl who just started taking care of her lashes! They come with more three thick, rounded silicone pads, that were designed to create an intense curl without creasing them.
– BOURJOIS Healthy Mix Nº52 Vanilla / BOURJOIS Happy Light Nº52 Light Beige
From this two foundations I am more in love with the Healthy Mix Nº 52, just because the colour shade suits me better. But the Happy Light gives a better flawless complexion and hydration !
– BOURJOIS Rouge Edition Velvet / BOURJOIS Rouge Edition Aqua Laque
From the Velvet line (the matte one) I have the Nº 01 and Nº 12. The Aqua Laque line (the glossy one) I have the Nº 03 and Nº 04. They are red and pink shades, which happen to be my favourites!
– RIMMEL London 1000 kisses Stay on Lip Liner Pencil / MAXFACTOR Colour Elixir Lip Liner 02 Pink Petal
These are my current favourite lip liner pencils. They are good if you want to make a nude look on your lips. Taking in account they are drugstore products, this two pencils are simply amazing!
– NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil 719 Pecan
– SLEEK Face Form Contouring and Brush Palette Light 373
– CLARINS Instant Concealer 01 Smoothing Long-Lasting / Revives Tired Eyes/ Dermatologist and ophthalmologist tested
– L´ORÉAL Colour Riche Lumiere 501 Topaze Rose
This eyeshadows have amazing pigmentation, however if you like matte forget it!
– ZOEVA Brushes
They are my current favourite brushes! Don´t have words to describe them!
– Philosophy renewed hope in a jar microrenewal hydrating mist
I simply love facial mist! They do wonderfuls when you just need more moisture! They also help to set your make-up, but this is my personal opinion!
– L´ORÉAL Elnett Satin Hairspray Laque Fixation Extra Strong / TONI&GUY Matt Texture Dry Shampoo
Two really good products you can find in the drugstures!The L´ORÉAL Elnett is a classic that any woman should own! The dry shampoo is perfect for the days I feel lazy to whash my hair. Althought I don´t like the smell of this spray, it makes my hair look wonderful!
Enjoy the video and until the next time!