This video is a tutorial with products from L´ORÉAL PARIS! Since I was going to use the european Palette Nude Beige, I thought it would be a nice idea to use only make-up from this brand. However I used a NYX primer for my eyes, a lip balm from Elizabeth Arden and a face mist from Body Shop, that I actually don´t mention in the video, but that I have been using lately as a setting spray. Most of my choices went to my favourite products from L´ORÉAL!Here are them:
– The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist
– L´ORÉAL New Nude Magique CC Cream Anti-Fatigue
Excelent product to apply in the parts you have brown pigmentation going on in your face, like dark eyes, etc.
– NUXE Huile Prodigieuse
I like to use one to two drops of this oil and mix it with the foundation before appling it. I found that with this trick my skin looks more radiant and natural!
– L´ORÉAL True Match Rose Vanilla
– L´ORÉAL True Match La Touche Magique Natural Beige
– L´ORÉAL Glam Bronze GG Cream
– L´ORÉAL the powder True Match N4 Beige
– L´ORÉAL le blush 90
– NYX HD Eye Shadow Base
– L´ORÉAL La Palette Nude Beige
This palette comes with 10 eyeshadows and they don´t have any name ! As you can see in the photo above, there are both matte and shimmer eyeshadows with standard good quality! Just to make it easy for you over there, I used the numbers 1,2,3,5,8,9 and 10 in the video tutorial.
– TWEEZERMAN classic lash curler
– L´ORÉAL Volume Million Lashes
– ELIZABETH ARDEN Lip Balm Stick
– L´ORÉAL Infailible Lip Liner 708 Always Toasted
– L´ORÉAL Lip gloss 109 Blossoming Berry
– SEPHORA PRO Powder 40
– ZOEVA 104 / Buffer
– ZOEVA 110 / Face Shape
– ZOEVA 231 / Luxe Petit Crease
– ZOEVA 230 / Luxe Pencil
– ZOEVA 228 / Luxe Crease
– ZOEVA 230 / Luxe Classic Shader
– ZOEVA 226 / Smudger
– EBAY brush
– 8 da Vinci 13730 ( synthetic brush from the art suplly store )
Here is a photo of all the products mentioned!
My best regards to you all!!