I decide to do a quick and simple makeup tutorial for the ocasions when we don´t have too much time . I used mostly drugstore products, the only exception goes to the concealer, which is from Clarins.
All the products I used were bought and selected by me. I can safely say to you that they work very well with me and for that reason I recommend them.
In the rest of the video you will see The Nature Centre Oostvaarsdersplassen in Almere Buiten, a building designed by Drost + Van Veen Archtects in The Netherlands. The building stands on the edge of the Oostvaarderplassen nature reserve at a place where land, water woods and reed-beds converge. In its interior there is an information centre, a bar/restaurant, a teaching area and a site for birdwatchers.
I had a lot of fun making and editing this video!
Hope you enjoy it !
List of products used:
– SHISEIDO EXPERT SUN 50+ Wet Force
I am using this sunscreen because my Anthelios XL 50+tinted cream from La Roche-Posay has finished. I am giving this one a try. What I can say is that this product is best for combination to dry skin. It also contains a small amount of fragrance. It leaves an initial white cast that mostly fades away after it has set.
– OLAZ Regenerist Luminous Brightening & Protecting cream SPF 20 Moisturiser
This moisturiser is best for normal to combination skin. It is also fragrance-free and has a silky texture that works well under makeup. It sets well and the finish feels matte but leaves a subtle glow.Taking in care the price I find this products excellent!
– MAX FACTOR X Face Finity All Day Primer SPF 20
– BOURJOIS Happy Light Foundation Nº 52 Light Beige
It says it gives a Luminous & Flawless complexion an any light! It also says corrects witchout masking, and I have to say it is true.
– CLARINS Instant Concealer 01
– L´ORÉAL True Match La Touche Magique Anti- Fatigue Illuminating Concealer Natural Beige
This is a excelent product and it works well if you have dark circle as I do! It is a drugstore product and is a kind of a dupe for the YSL Touche Éclat!
– SLEEK Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette Light 373
I love this palette! You get a bronzer, a highlighter and a blush! Super affordable and the pigmentation is great!
– SLEEK Blush Rose Gold 926
– L´ORÉAL the powder True Match Nº 4 Beige
– PHILOSOPHY Renewed Hope ina Jar Microrenewal Hydrating Mist
– MAC Soft Ochre Pro Longwear Paint Pot
– MAYBELLINE Color Tattoo 24HR 35_On and on Bronze
– TWEEZERMAN Classic Lash Curler
This is my first lash curler and it is super easy to use! Comes with a thick , rounded silicone pad that creates an intense curl and will not crease your lashes. Replacement pads come included in the kit .
– L´ORÉAL False Lash Wings Butterfly Effect Fibers
Love this mascara! The brush is great for people with droopy eyes!
– L´ORÉAL Brow Artist Designer Eyebrow Pencil 303 Dark Brunette
– L´ORÉAL Brow Aryist Plumper Brow Gel Mascara With Fibers Medium / Dark
– ELIZABETH ARDEN Eight Hour Cream Lip Protectant stick SPF 15
– RIMMEL LONDON 1000 Kisses Stay On Lip Liner Pencil 011 Spice
– NYX Jumbo Lip Pencil 719 Pecan
Love this lip pencil in this shade. Great for daily use!
– Zoeva 110 / Face Shape
– Zoeva 101 / Luxe Face Definer
– Leco 26 Brush
– Ebay Brush